Eurosmith

by Super User
on 18 January 2014
THE FIRST RUNNING ITALIAN AEROSMITH TRIBUTE BAND SINCE 1997
Formed in late 1997 by the singer Luca Celletti, the Eurosmith are nowadays one of the most requested Tribute band all over ...Italy, England, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Romania, Russia and more, performing with great success in the most famous live rock clubs ,open air shows and rock festivals.

The band has got widely recognized even by specialized reviews Eurosmith gave life for the first time on 2003 at the "AERO-MEETING" , the Italian event for everyone who loves Aerosmith , a big party to share Aerosmith' rarities and memorabilia, including Eurosmith' live act with many special guests on stage.
The Aero-Meeting took place three times (Rome 2002 -Milan 2003- Rome 2006).
"I would never have imagined our headway could be so unpredictable, but if I look inside of me, going back in time, the image of an answer I got so timely, so unexpected and determined, and yet unknowing, still amuses me…As if everything had been already expected and determined, it's a journey that won't stop when facing the inevitable obstacles that reality places when it becomes a dream, and this dream turns real.. Still today, even more…Luca"
Thanks a lot ,Bad Boys from Boston…
Rock On!

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

terms and conditions.

Comments